It's 'World Music Day' on 21st June, so we have put together some activities and worksheets based on all things musical that you can do this week.
Some ideas include:
- Make a junk model musical instrument (instructions below)
- Research your favourite artist and make a fact-file
- Listen to different types of music
- Create a timeline of different music types
- Learn the national anthem
- Learn a song or rap off by heart
- Make up a dance to a piece of music you love
- Sound hunt around your house- what can you hear? (knives and forks, birds, kettle and clocks etc.)
- Various music comprehensions - see below
- Music wordsearch - below
- Music note colouring - below
- Compose your own piece of music - below
- If you have an instrument, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!
- Outdoor music - below
- Body percussion - below
Please send us lots of pictures of what you get up to. Have fun and get musical!