TA with at least a NVQ 3 qualification to support a KS2 child in receipt of an EHCP for 21 hours per week for Global delay.
Experience of working with children with SEND would be preferred.
Applicants will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Patience and compassion
- Enthusiasm and drive
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Creative and practical skills
- Initiative and an ability to plan and assess alongside the class teacher
- Willingness to research the nature of SEND
- To be cheerful and have a good sense of humour
- To be able to work effectively as part of a team
The successful applicant will:
- Prepare and adapt learning support materials to meet the needs of the child
- Support the child in achieving their individual targets both in and outside of the classroom
- Ensure the child is managing in terms of their physical, social and emotional welfare
- Keep records and attend review meetings
Grade F £17,772-£20,661 (FTE)
Post – dependent on receipt of successful resources and will be subject to a 6 month probationary period.
Closing date: 27.10.17
Interview date: TBA