1. Try to find a quiet space, at a table or desk if possible, where you your child work effectively.
2. Make sure your child is up and dressed in time with breakfast eaten, hair brushed and teeth cleaned.
3. Your child will need pens and pencils and a ruler; a literacy booked (lined pages) and a maths book (squared pages). Pop up to school to collect any missing equipment if needed.
4. Try to encourage your child to "get active" at breaktimes and lunchtimes.
5. We all like an incentive, so offering rewards for good focus and engagement may help your child's motivation.
6. Get in touch with us if you need our help and support. We are here for you all!